Terms and Condition
- The web design service provider agrees to provide website design, development, and related services as agreed upon in the project proposal or agreement.
- The client agrees to cooperate and provide necessary materials and information to enable the web design service provider to complete the project.
- A 70% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work.
- Upon project completion or website launched, the remaining 30% balance is due in full within 5 business days. If the balance on a completed project has not been paid within five business days, Sani.my reserves the right to remove or terminate the launched website until the outstanding fee together with all interest had been paid by the Client.
- Interest at five percent (5%) weekly compounded shall accrue in favour of Sani.my on all amounts outstanding from the due date until the day of actual payment, as well as before judgment. Furthermore, the Client shall be liable to Sani.my for all losses and damages whatsoever howsoever arising from failure to pay the outstanding amounts, including any legal action incurred to enforce (or to attempt to enforce) any of Sani.my right on an indemnity basis.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of RM150.00 per hour.
Ownership of website domain name
- Website domain names are leased from domain name registration companies. When Sani.my registers a domain name for a client, that registration will be made in the client’s name. Upon payment of any outstanding fees, the client has the right to use that domain name regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with Sani.my.
- Domain name renewal and renewal fees are the responsibility of the client. If the client chooses to have Sani.my renew the domain name on behalf of the client, an additional service fee will apply on top of the fee charged by the domain name registration companies. Clients are advised to closely monitor the renewal date of a registered domain name and to verify that the renewal of said domain name has been completed. Sani.my cannot be responsible for expired domain names.
- The client agrees to pay the web design service provider the agreed-upon fees for the services rendered.
- Payment terms, including any deposit or instalment schedule, shall be outlined in the project proposal or agreement.
- Late payments may result in a delay in project delivery or additional fees as outlined in the agreement.
- The client shall retain ownership of any pre-existing intellectual property provided to the web design service provider for use in the project.
- Upon full payment, the web design service provider grants the client a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the completed website design.
- The client compulsory to keep the backlink footer to sani.my at all the time. If the client plan to remove the footer, the client need to pay for copyright fee MYR 3,000.00 or else the website warranty will be void.
- The client does not have the right to resell the design or development to other companies. The client does not have permission to reuse pieces of our work in a redesigned website that gives another company design credit.
- All text and photos used as content in a commissioned website must be provided by the client (unless the client has hired Sani.my for content development). The Client warrants to Sani.my that all materials submitted do not infringe any copyright nor contain any illegal or obscene information. The Client shall fully indemnify Sani.my against all losses and damages whatsoever and howsoever arising from any legal actions by any party and any legal costs arising there from on any indemnity basis.
- The client agrees to provide accurate and complete content for the website, including text, images, videos, and other media, in a timely manner.
- The client warrants that they have the necessary rights and permissions to use the content provided to the web design service provider.
Revisions and Modifications
- The client may request reasonable revisions and modifications to the website design during the project development stage. There will be no more update and changes once the website are stated as finalize and handover to client.
- Significant changes or additions beyond the agreed-upon scope of work may incur additional fees and timelines, subject to mutual agreement.
- The web design service provider shall make reasonable efforts to complete the project within the agreed-upon timeline.
- Delays caused by the client, including late content submission or requested revisions, may result in an extension of the project timeline.
- Both parties agree to keep confidential any proprietary or sensitive information shared during the project.
- The web design service provider may showcase the completed project in their portfolio or promotional materials, with the client’s consent.
- Either party may terminate the agreement in the event of a material breach by the other party, subject to providing written notice.
- Upon termination, the client shall pay the web design service provider for the work completed up to that point, as per the agreed-upon payment terms.
Limitation of Liability
- The web design service provider shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of the website or any deliverables.
- The total liability of the web design service provider shall be limited to the amount paid by the client for the services rendered.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Malaysia Law.
- Any disputes arising out of this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Search Engine Guarantee
- Most every client would like his/her website to rank high in search engine results for selected keywords, yet search engine results are determined by a multitude of constantly changing factors, third party search engines, and the amount and quality of competition on the world wide web.
- Sani.my guarantees certain search-engine friendly techniques will be used in the creating of each custom website, such as keywords in the title bar at the top of the browser and the meta tags in the hidden coding behind the scenes. Sani.my cannot be held responsible for search engine results.
Changes to Terms of Service
- Sani.my reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time for any reason.